Thanks to Craig Wiggle for texting this to me during the week ..
Each Thursday we seem to be getting warmer and warmer – whether it be an infection or we’re actually becoming more entertaining is debatable (and that’s for YOU the fan to decide) – but we keep dropping episodes like this and feel great/dirty in the morning. Here’s a rundown of what happened this week, on The Clutch and Wiggle Experience:
* McDonald’s dinner menu – seems that each Thursday ends up being a “Fatterday” as we injest a bazillion calories prior to show time (and live to hear about it). We also learn that Ms. Ditz is a more healthier eater than the fellas – big shock there! We also learn that, even by her own admission the next day, our fav busty ginger, @QueenElisabeth loves the shit jokes
* Thanksgiving / pre-Christmas – none of the cast can actually stand celebrating a December holiday before December
* Toronto Rob Ford – Rob and Craig (obviously) have no issues with this guy, but we learn Rob doesn’t know his Canadian territory and Ditz simply wants the guy removed.
* 300lb man to sue White Castle .. This story pissed Rob off a lot, as the faux “woah is me, I’m fat, I can’t sit in a chair, I’ve only been eating here for 50+ years” explanation simply doesn’t fly
* Ditzy Question of the Week: Do you spoon just to make a woman happy? .. a good portion of the answers Rob and Craig give revolve around the 3 minute recovery time
* 17 year old UK woman with no lady part down below .. and this is where the “Prolapsed Penis” comment was born and Ditz couldn’t retract it fast enough
* 3D Panties .. first the gun, now this? There’s probably a penis joke or three in here somewhere
* Asian Unicorn .. Ditz is anti unicorn, cause it has two horns
* Office-sex .. one of the three cast members has done this, can you quickly think of who?
* Strip club $7k middle finger
We’re LIVE with our internet talk radio show each Thursday at 7pm EST on cweradio.com
You can download our show here
Follow us on Spreaker iTunes PodOmatic PodGods Network SoundCloud
Don’t forget to “like us” on Facebook please!